You’ve found the right place if you want to know more about Oghappy’s legitimacy. You can read a detailed Oghappy review here to determine if Oghappy.com is a trustworthy company or a fraud.
- Domain name: Oghappy.com
- Name of the website: OG Happy
- Email: email@example.com
- Name and address of parent company: Supic Company Limited 297 Tottenham Court Road London W1T4TQ, United Kingdom
- Company Number 12550956
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: New Arrivals, Gnomes, Garden Decor, Best Sellers
- Its website lists the following products: Fight cancer Gnome; Scottish Highland Cow Gnome; Home of the Brave Gnome; Fishing Gnome; Snowflake Gnome.
You can identify Oghappy as a scam by looking at the following Oghappy drawbacks:
- Supic Company Limited, the parent company of this scam site, has a history of operating similar types of sites.
- This site has listed many products at reduced prices, similar to other scam websites.
- There are no social media icons on the website to easily access their profiles.
- The website’s design and content closely resemble other problematic websites.
- Similar sites have been the subject of many complaints.
Please comment below to learn more:
We have listed a few of the negative aspects of the Oghappy site above. However, we invite you to add more information in the comments section. Please feel free to share any additional information or insights you may have about Oghappy.
You can also share this article with your family and friends through social media to let them know about this website.
The ” Short Reviews ” category contains a review similar to the one above. You can also navigate through our homepage and find interesting articles in different categories.
How can you get your money from scammers back?
It is important to contact your credit card or bank immediately if you made a purchase on a fraudulent website. They can help you obtain a refund. It is best to contact the PayPal support team if your payment was done through PayPal. Please provide a detailed explanation, including any relevant details.
What should I do if the item I receive is completely different from what I ordered?
It is recommended that you obtain a copy from the postoffice if you received an item significantly different from what you had ordered or a version of it which was much cheaper. The document should include the address of delivery and the weight, which in most cases will be less than the original ordered item. These details can be provided to your bank, PayPal, or credit card company. This will greatly help you in getting a refund. Those who provided this information to the financial institution or payment provider were able to receive a refund.