Here is detailed information about Qiman Shop online shop. It will let you know if it is a Qiman.Shop scam and if it is a reliable company. Let’s now get to the bottom of the Qiman Shop review.
- Domain name.Qiman.
- Website nameWayfair (brand misused).
- Domain Registration Date as Per WHOIS:2022-11-16
- Domain RegistrarHong Kong Juming Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- Email: customer@cenuhog .shop
- Company Address, Office, Store, or Warehouse:801 Linden Ave Linden, NJ 07036
- Products Available On Its Site:Electric Fireplace TV Stands Electric Fireplaces & Stoves. More Link
- Products Listed on Its Website: Killian Electric Fireplace Media console in Two-Tone. Killian Electric Fireplace Media console in Ashland Pine. Glendon Electric Fireplace Entertainment Center Burnished Pecan. Lynette 56in. Corner Electric Fireplace in White, etc.
What is Qiman.Shop?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Qiman Shop has been listed as a fraudulent site for the following reasons :
Multiple scam websites have led us to its email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
It has misappropriated the Wayfair brand name since it used the Wayfair logo logo for its website without any association with Wayfair.
NOTE: While Wayfair’s brand name was misappropriated at the time of the review, it could misuse another brand or change its website details entirely in the future. There are many scam websites that do this.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
It lists a lot of products at ridiculously low prices, which is almost impossible to find legit shops even on Cyber Monday or Black Friday.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the above facts, Qiman Shop can be confirmed as a scam website.
Click to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.