This report is Arkget Shoes Review which will help you to assess the legitimacy of this website, an e-commerce site that sells footwear for men. It was launched in June 2021.
Do you want trendy shoes at a reasonable price? Do you want to look through the collection of latest shoes for men. Before you make a purchase at Arkget, be sure to do your research.
Arkget ships in the United States and Hong Kong, and offers the latest and most fashionable catalogues. Arkget Shoes Reviews are still being reviewed by customers.
Information about the Online Portal: Arkget.com
Arkget claims to be an internet footwear retailer that specializes in men’s shoes. You can also find tabs on their website that are dedicated to accessories and clothing for men like watches, sunglasses, etc.
You can find a wide range of sneakers, outdoor hiking shoes, lace-up boat shoes, casual leather shoes and loafers as well as leather loafers, sneakers, low heel shoes, sandals with elastic lace, and sandals. You can also find shoes for women in casual and formal wear.
Arket is still a relatively new website and has few to no customer reviews. It raises the question Are Arkget Shoes Legit?
- URL: https://www.arkget.com/
- Email ID:email@example.com
- Physical address:Hong Kong Arkget Trading Company at 349 Harbour Road Wanchai (Hong Kong)
- Shipping PolicyDispatch generated in 3-7 days. International orders can take more than two weeks to be dispatched.
- Shipping cost$6.99 All orders above $69.99 qualify for free shipping
- Return policy A 14-day window for returns is allowed. Once the warehouse receives the item, a refund will be issued.
- Payment methods:PayPal using Credit Cards
- Payment Security – Uses SSL technology to encrypt data and save it.
Website legitimacy check – Is Arkget Shoes Legit?
- Domain agedomain was established on June 22nd, 2021. It is less than 2 years old.
- Domain expiry details Domain expiry date: domain expiry dates are well over 5 years. Expiration date is June 22, 2027
- Verification data for the owner:The website is owned by Go Daddy. Com, LLC
- HTTPS security analysis The website is protected under a safe protocol.
- Threat and Malware score:8/100. This means that there are low chances of an internet-infected virus.
- Website Popularity1513769. This gives it a lower recognition rate among users. Before making a purchase, we need to look at Arkget Shoes Review.
- Trust Index:It is just 60%.
- Social media Links:Facebook and Pinterest links are available, but not for reviews. It is impossible to see reviews from others.
- Spam score6/100. It is therefore a fairly trustworthy website.
- Status on the Blacklist: Not detected by any blacklist agent.
- After 5 years, the website will expire. This means that the business can continue to pay the domain rent for the next five years.
- Register with Cyber Bust to become an authentic website.
- A protected HTTPS indicator and threat scores are very low.
Cons Based on Arkget Shoes Review
- There are no customer reviews on the official platform or other trusted portals for reviewing websites.
- The customer must pay all shipping and return costs.
- Google Maps data does not match the address of the website.
Let’s examine the reviews of customers in detail to verify its legitimacy.
What do customers think?
This company claims to be a modern fashion distributor, offering footwear for men at affordable prices. Unfortunately, there are no customer reviews on the official portal. Unfortunately, there are no Arkget Shoes Reviews on any external review platform.
Customers must verify the legitimacy of the portal before making any significant investments. You can also read How to get your money back on PayPal if you are scammed.
The Last Words
This is a brand new website that sells e-commerce products. It has a extensive range catalog, which includes formal wear, casual wear and outdoor footwear. This website is not fraudulent. You should think twice about purchasing Arkget Shoes from this site without authentic feedback.
You can avoid fraud when you make payments via Paypal by reading – Get back your money if you are scammed. We’d love to hear from you in the comments.