Remixc.com Review shows the hidden image of the website selling cosmetics, along with its red and green flag characteristics.
Are you aware that your skin is affected by pollution and vehicular emissions? Do you follow a daily skin care routine? You may have tried several products.
People are choosing daily skin care products in the United Kingdom, and other countries. This article will show you the cosmetics shopping website with Remixc.com reviews.
Information about the website
The “industryor” shopping store sells a variety of cosmetics according to skin type and gender. The products are reformulated versions of natural ingredients that have been enriched with medicinal chemicals, as the name suggests. They received a positive response.
They create new products from their mix-ups
- Retinol is a cream that reverses the effects of ageing
- Anti-wrinkle cream
- Waterproof CC Face Cream
- Serums to correct dark spots
- Dark circles can be removed with an eye cream
- For slimming, use a foot patch
- Hair serums to increase density
- Tightening cream
- Accessory and innerwear for women,
Is Mixc.com Legit Every website can try to trick customers in many ways, but it is important to verify that the website is legitimate before placing an order.
- Customers can order from https://remixc.com
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone number: It was not listed on the website
- Names of social media accounts: They have displayed their social media presence on Facebook and Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, and Youtube. However, their links do not work. It is clear that they have feigned their presence.
- It is not possible to access address information on the website
- Newsletter options: It is available to their customers
- Customer Reviews: Mixc.com Reviews Are available.
- Shipping policy: They have different delivery times and charges depending on the country. Shipping time for standard shipping is approximately 12 to 20 business days, while express shipping takes 7 to 12 business days. For orders over 35$, you get free shipping
- Customers have 14 days to return unsatisfactory items. Returns are free of charge and there will be no additional charges
- After approval of the product’s quality, customers will be refunded within 7 days.
- PayPal and card facility are available as payment options.
Remixc.com reviews can be found on the website. The website’s content is still suspicious, so further investigation is needed.
- While most cosmetics shops won’t accept returns for any reason, this website allows you to return your order with full refunds.
- Spend $35 to get free shipping
- Flexible payment options
- It seemed impossible that they offered so many discounts and combo deals.
- They encourage bulk purchases of their products.
- They have mentioned brand names and websites in every piece of content. This indicates that they have copied their content from other sources.
Is Remixc.com Legit. In this paragraph, we’ll discuss the domain features that make up the website.
- Domain age: The domain was created on July 1, 2022. The domain’s age is therefore 2 months
- Domain expiry date: The remix domain expires in 10 months on July 1, 2023.
- Website trust score: Only 2 %
- Originality of content: Only 34 % are original
- Registrar Name: namesilo.LLC
- Ranking Global Alexa: Not Available
- Information missing: Telephone number, address details
- Data protection protocols: It is available to protect customer data
- Remixc.com Customer Reviews
- Plagiarism content: 66 %
- 64% SEO
- Jesinla is the brand name
Customer feedback summary
Remixc has received positive reviews. Remixc’s skincare products have received high ratings and positive reviews. The before and after photos of customers have been displayed. They sell clothing, accessories, as well as household items. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any reviews on these products. It is difficult to prove legitimacy when you consider all of the parameters. Malicious spam on credit cards can be viewed by users.
The Review article describes the details and specifications of the website. Despite its good rating, this website can’t prove it is legit. This is due to its fake social media information, copying other brands’ websites names, and low trust score. You can also check out this article on PayPal scams and how you can avoid them.
Is this article useful? Please share your skin care tips with us in the comments section.